Thursday, February 3, 2011

A step of faith

Joy's been quite a darling recently.. she will touch my tummy and says "mei mei is inside, i wanna touch her"
Sometimes I will play along w her n sometimes I will believe her.. that it's her child instinct telling me tat i'm pregnant.. funny how one will trust a 3 yr old in this aspect but i guess it's bcoz this is the only hope/dream tat i can cling on...
There were times when after playing "pretend" and my period comes, the disappointment fully consumes me such tat there were nothing much I can do except hug a pillow to cry.. but I know tat God loves us n much as we don't understand y we need to go thru all these, I juz need to rem tat God loves us and each challenge given to us is a leap of faith and He's always with us.

- When there's faith, there's hope..

No comments: