Thursday, March 31, 2022

Bible verse

 “I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭40:1-2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Ever had the feeling that the wait is too long ? Or if not doing anything but simply waiting patiently is the right thing that God wants you to do? 

This verse came in handy today, just as I’m feeling helpless about the situation or if we should do MORE to get things move faster. Things haven’t been moving as fast as we wanted; be it for the application of our new helper or the sale of our houses. Some passport issues cropped up for the helper we selected and we are back to square one (again); just that becoz Hari Raya is round the corner; there isn’t much bio data to choose from, or even video interviews to conduct. That’s when I asked William if we should do more; perhaps looking for other maid agencies? Or should we trust this current agent to give us a reliable one and if nothings from her at this moment, we just wait. 

WAIT. 

Easier said than done ya? 不是没有乖乖地等待着。Living in this face paced environment where productivity is measured by results / output, it really isn’t easy to just surrender to the Lord and wait patiently. But God, You know our needs and You know what is best for us. So we shall wait PATIENTLY for the right person to walk thru our door. God, I pray and know that You know what’s best for us in terms of our housing arrangements. Lord I pray for wisdom to discern what is from You, and not rush into things. Lord I pray that You continue to guide us in leading this small kampung of ours, in Jesus name I pray, Amen!

No comments: