Saturday, March 20, 2021

 “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/111/eph.2.10.niv

Such a timely reminder.. last night, I freaked out, upon realisation that uncle would b 60 by the time baby J is 10. Call it slow, but I didn’t realize that we would spend all our working yrs on kids rearing.. I know I prayed for #4, becoz I probably felt more “free” in the last 2 yrs now that the girls are easier.. but uncle said that he had planned for a helper to come, so that we could spend time traveling the world like I always wanted since our youngest are 9.. but I felt that he was getting more involved with his CCAs more .. u know what I mean ? 

Anyway, I don’t know what I’m talking abt.. and the fears crept in, with me blaming myself for wanting another kid when I can’t even take care of myself.. haiz..fears of the post natal depression and me screaming at the girls etc.. all  flooded my complicated mind..hormones hormones hormones.. I hate it..

And so this verse is so timely. I remember telling myself that God is the pilot of my plane, and He is my safety belt, as we go thru the valleys and mountains of my path... it’s assuring to know and be comforted that I only need to surrender completely to Him and enjoy the ride that He has planned.. 

No comments: