Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sleepless nights

Haven't been sleeping really well since I came back from the trip... haiz.. thought I had overcome that..  but jet lag / insomnia seems to come back to visit an old friend.

There are struggles / battles/ challenges that I need to overcome. Praying for strength and God's wisdom. Praying that I will not stumble, nor will I look left and right but only at my Lord, for accomplishing His will is most impt. Lord I pray that I will continue to have faith, I know that you are my Maker and certainly You will never give me a task too huge for me to overcome. But Lord, I pray that You be with me, as I overcome my addictions, as I try to be a better person, I pray that You give me strength to do what is right. In jesus name I pray, amen.

Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. Psalm 51:1‭-‬2 NIV https://bible.com/bible/111/psa.51.1-2.NIV

No comments: