Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Giving thanks

I will give thanks to you, Lord , with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. Psalm 9:1 NIV https://bible.com/bible/111/psa.9.1.NIV

Started this entry while waiting for my 4th appt of the day..how beautiful God's words are..

The hectic work led to binge eating and craving for sugar.. omg...
Resting on the sofa at home now, ending my day with 5 appts.. it seems a lot but truth b told.. tomorrow I have 7!😲😲😲

Most of them are not revenue generating but bona fide..  updating my clients abt the coming changes affecting them in 2019. It's tiring but I know it's the right thing to do. The clients are appreciative. Praying that I will have the stamina to reach out to all who are affected. Praying for God's wisdom and strength to pull me thru bcoz there is a time constraint.

No comments: