Sunday, October 14, 2018

Bible verse

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV https://bible.com/bible/111/jer.29.11.NIV

This verse came in handy, at a time when I'm trying not to panic in the midst of the drought, to relax and enjoy the serenity. That even though the cases are not coming in, that even when it seems that I have no one else to meet. It is Okie. Coz if this meant the end; that the people I needed to help has all been settled, then Yes, I will accept it. If not, then I too will gladly accept the break, the time to be home for dinners with the family ; to bring the kids out for a slow breakfast before heading to work.. yes, I can enjoy this. After all, everything is in His plans. I will surrender all to Him and take things at His pace.

No comments: