Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Wrong Order?

Have we ever received a wrong order of our food before? ie. Ordered a fish but it turned out to be beef? and usually we'll always insist a change of our food.. but what abt God? Has He ever given us a wrong order? Last nite the topic at CG was abt the wrong order.. somet times when we pray for a specific thing, God doesnt give it.. does that mean that God has forgotten? Or did God issue a wrong order? No, He is the Almighty and when He gives, He gives FAR BETTER than we can ever imagine.. His plans for us are always FAR BETTER than we can ever dream of.. and when I hear this msg, I really feel that it's so true in my heart..

Every time when I pray for my work, God delivers, not juz the amt tat I prayed for but MANY MANY times more.. and I know that this is only possible bcoz it is God.. Today's msg did make me calmer and maybe sometimes what we want is so specific but only He knows best and whats best for us may not always be in the way/form tat we anticipate it will be but I'm sure God knows whats ideal for us and we juz have to be patient and obey...

-- Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don't worry abt evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Stop being angry! Turn from yr rage! Do not lose yr temper - it only leads to harm. For the wicked will be destroyed, but those who trust in the Lord will possess the land. (Psalm 37: 7-9)

No comments: