Friday, November 4, 2022

Always very proud to be called a Singaporean, especially when I see the night scenery this evening. William suggested going for a night walk so that our helper could make Joash zz regularly, less the boy gets too used to us doing the night closing. 

我的背影美吗?

Been feeling a bit overwhelmed these few days. And it’s nice to be dragged out by him. I need the extra dose of endorphins. We had a long talk, abt everything under the sky. It felt so good to be open abt my fears, my struggles; everything. Most of the time, it’s hard to hold a long conversation without any distractions at home. 

My goal is to grow old together with you 



I remembered he took a similar pic of this when the girls were much younger. The link can be found here

Thankful that we went out tonight. Even though by the time we came back, the boy was crying inconsolably. It’s fine. We will go out earlier next time.. hahaha


“Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor:”

‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭4‬:‭9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

 

No comments: