Sunday, April 18, 2021

Be Positive!

In all things, there’s at least 2 ways we can view things.. look at it negatively and be sour/ bitter over it, or just look at it positively and laugh it off how different/ difficult the comments / situation is.. 


I’m trying to be the Mario in this pic, and trying to visualise all the mushrooms πŸ„ will turn into pretty flowers 🌸  after I step on them. Lol.. 

I don’t know what gave me the courage to do a public announcement of our pregnancy.. I just wanted to praise and thank God for giving us this special blessing and how He has protected me all these while, even though the pregnancy hasn’t been a walk in the park. Friends close to me know how emo it has changed me but despite it all, I’ve managed to survive till now, for which I’m thankful. Like seriously, it has to be because of God who has provided for the little bundle of joy, and protected me from self harm that I manage to tahan until now ah... otherwise no one knows what could have happened.

But I guess I didn’t expect the overwhelming responses.. some on fb n some over WhatsApp... some very nice, some blunt.. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ . I was tempted to paste it here but I decided not to bcoz I’m just going to delete it and move on with my happy life.. 
Yes I shall look at my pretty flowers and say my blessings. I really love flowers.. it’s so therapeutic and calming to the mind. 

Thankful that I zzz at 10pm yday, so we could all go for dim sum this morning.. thankful that I manage to still bring the twins down for our Sunday swim 🏊‍♀️, to spend some time with time and at the same time clock some exercises.. hahahaha

After our swim, they manage to clear some of their hw while I also did some work.. they like it when mama is working alongside with them.. 




And now sleeping beauty is sound asleep.. I shall go zzz too before my extended kampung come over for dinner.. 

Be positive, @queenlena!! What doesn’t kill you will make u stronger. And time should b allocated to people who matters. 

Happy weekend! Happy me, happy life.



No comments: