Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy birthday to me..

-- Drafted on 3rd jul 2013--

@ 32, I guess there's a lot of things to be grateful for.. My 3 princesses.. Yes , despite the nightmares and the till-date-yet-to-zz-through for the twins, yes .. They are my blessings to which I'm grateful for. In fact, caring for them have been easier now that the twins r bigger.. OR maybe becoz we hv grown so used to it that it didn't seem that difficult anymore. I recently have two gfs who gave birth to their #2s... And they were saying how lack of time it has been... And I can totally agree to that.. How suddenly after being so used to having one, with 3 kids, our hands are always full.. Haha.. But looking back now, its not too bad leh.. Lol..
Maybe coz we have grown accustomed to it.. Maybe coz Joy is much older, or maybe becoz she's accustomed to "shared love" or bcoz uncle pig is a full time dad.. Mayb coz we managed to have a helper sent by God.. Haha.. To which I'm so thankful for.. The kids; uncle pig and my helper.. They make the equation balance so that I can juz concentrate on the only thing I do best - work.



The flowers greeted me on the eve of my bday .. It's the 3rd bouquet in 3 mths .. Yes.. Uncle pig has been quite "on" in sending flowers this year and I don't know y.. Lol.. In fact after receiving it in jun, I told him NOT to do it for jul bcoz @32, what I really hope for is not flowers or presents .. But juz someone to bring me to the clinic whenever I'm sick.. Really.. That was and still is what I feel impt to me now.. Sound unappreciative but yes, what I need , the assurance that we will take care of each other in good times and bad times , till we c each other in Heaven again..

Having witnessed several deaths in my work and currently helping to do a few major claims for my clients, what I truly hope for, is that he will fetch me for my chemotherapy /dialysis/ hospital treatments when that day is here.. We don't know when who will leave.. That's why we need to treasure each other more while we are still ard.. And thus, the need to treat each living day as a God sent present.. And to treasure each other as though its the last day..

Sounding quite morbid .. And nagging.. @ 11pm, I'm counting down to the last hr of my "special day".. Everyone has zz... And I know that when I wake up Tom, its back to normalcy.. But to the kids and uncle pig, I'm special to them everyday .. And they to me too.. And that's what love is about .. At least to me..

No comments: