Sunday, July 12, 2020

Happy Birthday to me

Birthdays are always special to me, presents or no presents.. coz its a time to celebrate the many blessings that God has showered upon me !! And also a great time to feast with family and friends 


And to force uncle to bake for his queen..hahaha.. I'm blessed that I have 2 cakes this year.. the kit kat chocolate banana mousse cake.. which my mama misses so much..  
And to top it off, we had a bbq the next day plus an oreo cheesecake with 39 candles..  yup.. 39 candles..my sis and bil couldn't understand why I was so happy with it..coz my bil was already dreading that this is his last Yr in his 20s..lol.. but 39 candles is something worth celebrating for ! It signify 39 yrs of blessings, and love showered, isn't it.. hahaha..  I'm just so glad that William finally bothered to get me 39 candles..coz the mere lighting of it was a huge ma fan already.  And the twins blew it before we could even took a proper picture.. lol  🤣 




I'm just so thankful for the love showered upon me by my family and friends.. friends who bothered to wish me..and those who took effort to arrange a meal together.. 

sweet jm send this over by herself cox llao llao wasn't delivering to my place.. so touched by her ❤

And we just had lunch today, post bday.. 
- Korean fried chicken!! 

J gave this to me after our lunch

Had lunch with Syd yday.. and we also talked hrs though it always seem time flies so fast.. 

Dinner with the preschool moms.. see my red face after the sake..lol.. 

#Uni pals

I seem to received a lot more 🎁  this yr..lol..gained a few pounds also bcoz of the bday feasting..omg..

Joy gave me this pretty necklace for my bday plus a uniqlo blouse which she says the buying took only 5 mins but the time to enter took half an hr..lol ! Really like the sweet necklace and her love for me..

I need to get back to clean eating next week! Hopefully I succeed!





No comments: