Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reminicising our memories...

Juz had an appt at cineleisure.. Hvnt been to this place for a super long time.. Muz hv been at least 6yrs since I came here.. 
This place had always have a special place in my heart bcoz this is the place where uncle pig n I had our first date! It juz seemed like everything happened yesterday but 11yrs have passed.. Haha..
We were colleagues n he had organized a movie w me n another colleague. That colleague had told me earlier tat she was going to 'fly' the eVent coz she wanted to play a trick on him. She had suspected tat uncle pig was wooing either one of us, which i was totally unaware of.. 
Anyway, as I was reminiscing the past, I wondered if our lives would be different if my friend didn't fly the date; or if I had also fly him then mayb we won't be together ? Maybe n maybe n many maybes...

No comments: