Thursday, April 14, 2011

Re: A little Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven,

Lord, I pray that you give me the wisdom for my appt; that you'll be with me. Lord, I surrender to you. Lord, I just wanna do a good job as an adviser, to give glory to you and I know Lord, You will take care of the rest. Lord, I know that in all things, I just have to be assured that You will take care of it. If so Lord, I just pray for Yr wisdom, that the right words will come; so that the appt will be assured that she's in safe hands; just like I know I'm in safe hands.

Lord, I pray that you protect the members at the prayer meeting today. Lord, I pray that you cast away the bad nightmares suffered by one member; Lord I pray that You bring those that didnt come today, come the following week; and those that's late today to arrive early next week and Lord, most importantly, those that have yet to know You, will know You soon, that more will come and know Yr Name. In Jesus name, I pray
- Amen -

No comments: