Friday, April 8, 2011

Inspirational Verses

Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.
- James 1: 2-4

How true it is, especially for Christians, to remember this, that every trial, every challenge is from God, to let us have a chance to grow and develop us to the fullest potential. I noted this verse a few weeks ago during Sunday's sermon 'cause I hope that this will carry me forward, in times of despair. I'm alright now.. even though after 11 days of suspension, my period came. I was not as devastated as previously, which came as a shock to me too.. hahah... but I'm thankful for that as well. Anyway, when Pastor Chui shared this verse, I was so happy. Happy that its such a beautiful verse, that God's with us in ALL times and that when all is over, we will be good!- to be continued

No comments: