Saturday, July 27, 2024



This is me and my newfound glasses.. hahahaha.. and suddenly reading msgs from the phone is so comfortable.. hahahaha.. 

好久不见了,我的好朋友!Finally could enjoy stitching in the afternoon. It’s really my preferred therapy- over eating, and watching social media mindlessly.. hahahaha.. 

I realize how much I missed stitching and how much I use my brains thinking abt stuff while I’m stitching! Hahahaha.. but this is really a design I regretted so much. It’s my first printed project and I’m not sure if it’s bcoz it’s printed that’s why the colours keep switching every few stitches. Have the urge to simply stitch all in the same colour in 1 row! 



The kid who found her motivation to do Math. Few mths ago, we stopped her math tuition coz it was heading nowhere. Her results didn’t improve, and I didn’t see a point in spending the time and $$ going. We all agreed that the math tuition gave her a false assurance that she is doing fine (and thus refusing revision). 

So we removed the tuition, and I told her in replacement, she has to do 3 hrs of math on her own. Of coz it will be tedious for us to track, so I found a brilliant way.. hahaha.. every 1 hr of math can be used to redeem 1/2hr of Running Man.. lol.. and grace will help mark the papers and explain to her. In exchange both kids get to watch their fav show on Sunday. The first few weeks were crazy, the kid ended up clocking close to 5-6hrs per week! And she finished doing a hand me down assessment book. I remembered two mths ago, they rushed to my room to say there isn’t any more Math to do and if they could go down to popular to get a new book! Wow wow! The enthusiasm was mind blowing and to be honest I was skeptical. But I figured it was a small price to pay to be supportive.. hahaha.. so each gotten a new math assessment book, and continued the routine! 

Today I realize even that book is almost finished! lol.. she has automatically gotten used to a routine to clear her hrs just so that they can watch their fav show. Such is a classic example of “Understanding ur Why”.. hahahaa.. 

Thankful for her sudden change . Thankful for my new pair of eyes . Thankful to be able to do my hobby once again. 

No comments: